PLEASE READ BEFORE TRAINING
With the release of dicamba-tolerant soybeans, there was a vast increase in sensitive crop damage throughout the country in 2017. This online training program is designed to fulfill the label requirements for three new RUP dicamba products: Xtendimax, Engenia, and Fexapan. It is illegal to apply these products without first having taken state-authorized training. There is no cost to this training.
PLEASE USE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER FOR THE DICAMBA TRAINING
- Follow the "Dicamba Training" link above to go to the eXtension website.
- Click the "Create new account" button on the right side of the screen.
- Fill out the required fields and click the "Create my new account" button.
- eXtension will send a confirmation email to the address you listed during registration.
- Find the confirmation email in your inbox and click the link provided.
- In the "Search courses:" box, type "dicamba" and click "Go". Click on the course that appears, then click "Enroll me".
- There is a dropdown menu in the top-right corner with your first name on it. Hover your cursor over this box to activate the menu, then click "Edit profile".
- Scroll down and click the "Optional" dropdown menu.
- IMPORTANT: Enter your applicator ID number in the "ID number" field. This will allow you to begin the training and will enable the Nebraska Department of Agriculture to identify you. Click "Update profile" at the bottom of the page.
Nebraska Department of Agriculture - Dicamba
This page features information on dicamba from the Nebraska Department of Agriculture, including supplemental materials.