Pesticide Applicator Resources

Search for Certified Pesticide Applicators in Nebraska
Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture database - search by last name, certified applicator number, or city, county, or zip code.

Search for Licensed Dealers in Nebraska
Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture database - search by dealer name, dealer license number, or dealer city or zip code.

Search for Registered Pesticides in Nebraska
Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture database of pesticides registered for use in Nebraska.

2019 Dicamba Label-Required Training
EPA has extended the registrations of three RUP dicamba products (XtendiMax®, Engenia®, FeXapan™) until December 20, 2020. Tavium®, a premix formulation containing both dicamba and S-metolachlor, is also now registered as an RUP for use in Nebraska. Use of these products requires annual training. Dicamba training taken in 2018 is not accepted. It is illegal to apply these products in 2019 without first having taken state-authorized training.

Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture Pesticide Program
The Nebraska Dept. of Agriculture Pesticide Program is responsible for regulating the distribution, storage, and use of all pesticides in the state of Nebraska.

Reciprocal Certification with Nebraska
Persons who live outside of Nebraska may obtain a license from NDA if they hold valid credentials from a state, agency, or tribe that NDA has a reciprocal agreement with.

Pesticide Laws Publications
These NebGuides offer information on pesticide safety to include Nebraska pesticide container and secondary containment rules, understanding pesticide labels, laws and regulations, and worker protection standards.

Pesticide Container and Containment Rule
EPA is required to provide information on regulations for procedures and standards for container design and the removal of pesticides from containers and custom blenders to comply with the requirements of this rule.

Private Applicator Recordkeeping Requirements
Private applicators must make records of their restricted use pesticide (RUP) applications. In Nebraska, RUP records must be maintained for three years from the date of application. The certified pesticide applicator should retain these RUP records. Two examples of how the records can be organized: portrait and landscape.

Worker Protection Standard Information
EPA's Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides (WPS) is a regulation aimed at reducing the risk of pesticide poisonings and injuries among agricultural workers and pesticide handlers. The Worker Protection Standard for Agricultural Pesticides: How to Comply website provides links to information for employers to comply with the WPS, and the full PDF version of the manual can be downloaded. The Worker Protection Standard Fact Sheets website offers a series of fact sheets that provide easy-to-understand explanations of many compliance-related subjects.

Anticoagulant Rodenticide Training Resources
Prairie Dog and Rodenticide resources and video segments. 

Rural Stress Resource List
A collection of resources for rural Nebraskans in times of stress or crisis. Please reach out to these resources if you or a loved one are feeling overwhelmed. You are NOT alone.