The Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln in concert with Extension Specialists, Extension Educators, and Extension Assistants provides educational and training programs that address health, the environment, economic well-being, and pesticide safety.
Are you interested in a career in Agronomy/Horticulture or another area within the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources? Find out more.
- 2016 Initial Training Registration
- 2016 Recertification Training Registration
- Computerized Testing Services Survey
- Driftwatch (Pesticide sensitive crops & habitats registry)
- Protecting Pesticide Sensitive Crops NebGuide
- UNL Publications - New & Updated
- Walk-In Test Dates
Winter Weather for Pesticide Training Sessions
Are you wondering whether the pesticide safety education training sessions have been canceled due to weather and/or road conditions? Listen to your local radio or TV station, or call the training site. Don't take unnecessary risks if weather and/or road conditions are hazardous - your safety is important.
In the News!
- WINTER WEATER CANCELLATIONS
- 2016 Commercial Training Schedule
- Certified Crop Advisor Credits
- Pesticide Record Keeping App Gets Update
- Pesticide Container Recycling Program
- Revisions to the Worker Protection Standard
- Training For Private Pesticide Applicators Available From Extension
- Pesticide Safety Articles in CropWatch
- IANR News Releases