The Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, in concert with Extension Specialists, Extension Educators, and Extension Assistants, provides educational and training programs that address health, the environment, economic well-being, and pesticide safety.
Are you interested in a career in Agronomy/Horticulture or another area within the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources? Find out more.
In the News!
- Pesticide Safety Articles in CropWatch
- Dec. 17 – 2020 FAQ for RUP Dicamba Herbicides (FeXapan™, Engenia®, XtendiMax® and Tavium®) New
- Dec. 10 – Registrations Now Open for 2020 Private Pesticide Training New
- Dec. 10 – Commercial/Noncommercial Pesticide Training, Opportunities Continue to Grow New
- Dec. 10 – New Pesticide Training FlipBooks Offer Convenience, Cost-Savings New
- IANR News Releases
- Worker Protection Standard (WPS) Resources
- 2020 PSEP Training Schedule Booklet
- Initial Training Sessions
- Recertification Training Sessions
- Walk-In Testing Dates
- NDA Computerized Testing Services