The Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, in concert with Extension Specialists, Extension Educators, and Extension Assistants, provides educational and training programs that address health, the environment, economic well-being, and pesticide safety.
Are you interested in a career in Agronomy/Horticulture or another area within the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources? Find out more.
In the News!
- Pesticide Safety Articles in CropWatch
- Feb. 1 – Pesticide Safety Education Featured in February
- Jan. 30 – 2019 FAQ for RUP Dicamba Herbicides (FeXapan™, Engenia® and XtendiMax®)
- Dec. 13 – Private Applicators: Look to Pesticide Label Changes, Avoiding Off-target Movement in 2019 Training
- Dec. 13 – Commercial/Noncommercial Applicators: Extension Training Available February–April
- Dec. 13 – Revamped Online RUP Private Applicator Training Now Available
- IANR News Releases
- Worker Protection Standard (WPS) Resources
- 2019 PSEP Training Schedule Booklet (PDF 3.7 MB)
- Initial Training Registration
- Recertification Training Registration
- 2019 Private Training Dates
- Dicamba Label-Required Training