The Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, in concert with Extension Specialists, Extension Educators, and Extension Assistants, provides educational and training programs that address health, the environment, economic well-being, and pesticide safety.
Are you interested in a career in Agronomy/Horticulture or another area within the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources? Find out more.
In the News!
- Pesticide Safety Articles in CropWatch
- Apr. 10 – Easy-to-Use Pesticide Recordkeeping Resources New
- Mar. 20 – Poison Prevention is Goal of New Paraquat Certified Applicator Training
- Mar. 6 – Key Findings of the Agricultural Health Study Since 2015
- Mar. 6 – What Will Future Ag Health Studies Say?
- Mar. 6 – Reduce Pesticide Exposure with Proper Gloves, Other PPE
- IANR News Releases
- Worker Protection Standard (WPS) Resources
- 2019 PSEP Training Schedule Booklet (PDF 3.7 MB)
- Initial Training Registration
- Recertification Training Registration
- 2019 Private Training Dates
- Dicamba Label-Required Training