- Pesticide Safety Education Program Inservice Handbook
- Educator Inservice Session (YouTube) from Nov. 28, 2012
- Educator Inservice PowerPoint - UNL from Nov. 28, 2012
- Educator Inservice PowerPoint - NDA from Nov. 28, 2012
- Evaluation (PDF) Private Training
- Evaluation (PDF) Comm/Noncomm Training
- Evaluation (Clicker Version) Private Training
- Evaluation (Clicker Version) Comm/Noncomm Training
- Commmercial/Noncommercial PSEP Fee Distribution Form
- Private PSEP Fee Distribution Form
Available on the UNL Extension Employee Resources Web site under the Financial Management section.
- Commercial NDA Form Private NDA Form
Directions for filling out NDA certification request forms
- 2012 Pesticide Safety Education Program Annual Report
- Create Mailing Labels from Database of Certified Applicators
Create a list of private applicators with licenses expiring in 2013 for your county. See your PSEP Inservice Manual, page 25 for directions.
- Jeopardy-Style Label Game PowerPoint
(version 2010 PowerPoint) Test your knowledge of Pesticide Labels - subjects are environment, formulations, the label, calibraineous, safety, and pests. See slide #2 for instructions.
- Fluorescent Tracer Manual (PDF 1.4 MB)
Detailed instructions for demonstrations and hands-on activities using fluorescent materials such as glo-germ.
- Compass Wind Direction PowerPoint
Helps explain the function of a map compass in order to accurately measure wind direction.
- Pesticide Label Exercise (PDF 1.4 MB)
Understand the details of the pesticide label, a supplement for pesticide applicators.
More information that may be helpful for training programs (photos, product labels, NPDES, fumigation management plan, master gardener information, pesticide safety brochures, etc.)